html hit counter Around the World: Im gonna be a millionare (or not)

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Im gonna be a millionare (or not)

Finally, i found the time to create my blog here (im probebly 2 busy if it took me that long ha?)

So, just abit about myself...
im a 27 years old girl (from a far away country), trying to finish my master thesis, trying to hold on to my job, trying to be a good wife to my husband (LOL - kidding i dont know the meaning of a good wife), trying to raise a dog (Bamby the most beautifull dog) and trying to travel as much as i can (ill probebly write about some of my travels here whenever a writer block will attack me - which will happend every day i guesse).

Thats all u need to know for now

so, what do u reckon? am i gonna be a millionare or not?

posted by orke @ 12:08 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home