html hit counter Around the World: Just woke up...

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Just woke up...

Just woke up now, 4:30PM - I slept like crazy since 1 PM or so.

My day started at 7:30 AM (2 early for me on a friday morning) . I went to see a movie and have a nice breakfast with a friend (sposnsored by my job LOL).
Breakfast was nice, movie was nice (i didnt really get if the guy dies in the end or not but...who cares - when im being offered a free breakfast and movie (and even the popcorn and drinks were free), apparently i can wake up.

My friend was there since my hubby is now in Taiwan doing some engineering crap of some sort and i need to find someone to come with me and cut the bread for me at breakfast (im a bit crazy and lazy)

Anyway, I just woke up, my friend came over to use my washing machine and i just dozed off. by the time i woke up she was gone and her clothes were gone...oh well


posted by orke @ 4:44 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home