html hit counter Around the World: Junk Food - I Love You....

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Junk Food - I Love You....

I got to say , its a good thing i love sport since i love junk food just as much and this is becoming a real problem in my age....im almost 30 and it is getting harder and harder to lose weight(i remember the days where i just had to eat "OK" for 2-3 days and BOOM - 6 pounds are off me...these days - i didnt figured out yet what i need to do to lose 6 pounds (since it didnt happen in the last year - lol -that is 12 months)

Ok so i have to admit im not really trying, i kinda eat whatever i like (and as you can tell from the title - i love junk food, ye ye i love mc, i love taco bell , i love pizza...) so ye maybe im not supposed to lose 6 pounds but even when i try and like eat ok for a week or 2 nothing happens (and i play soccer for like 2 hours a week)

so...i dont know, im about 120 LBS now - im gonna push it to 110 (but im still gonna eat crap - but maybe i will try to eat less of it, hey i already switched to happy meals :-)

Good luck to me

posted by orke @ 11:45 PM 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home