html hit counter Around the World: An Upgrading Dilemma

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

An Upgrading Dilemma

So here is my dilemma - i am afraid of flights, I will have to fly to Vegas (11 hours tlv-ny and then 5 hours or so to Vegas), I will probably have to fly alone (my husband wont come with me probably), I am afraid and I never can sleep during flights no matter how much alcohol i drink and how many sleeping pills i take....

So i was thinking I got 44,000 miles on continental one pass card, which means that I can upgrade myself (200000 - one way) and maybe get some sleep (I'm not sure that will solve my problem and maybe even at business I wont be able to sleep which will suck since i paid all those miles on it instead of waiting for a full ticket at 70G miles...

So What do you think? will this help me to have a nicer flight? will this be the first flight I will be able to sleep (I am hoping for at least 7 hours or so....)

We will have to wait and see, the worse thing about it, is imagine i will have a great flight, I will sleep like a baby for 12 hours - it means that now I will only be able to fly business since i will have the sweet memory of sleeping during a flight...that will be a real expensive hobby now.

posted by orke @ 2:19 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home