html hit counter Around the World: This is so Painfull

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Monday, October 20, 2008

This is so Painfull

So I cleaned my house, like crazy, I cleaned everything , moved everything around and got rid of a lot of junk (like a lamp, and old stereo and some other junk i dont really need), in addition to that i was cleaning the back yard, we took out the fallen leaves - like 6 huge bags of dried leaves - it was unreal.

The worse thing about all these cleanings is that now i suffer, i fell like Shit, my legs are sooo painful and my back is killing me, I really need a good massage - which will cost - so it kinda makes me wonder, maybe I should took the money I am going to spend on massage and pay it (or half of it) to a cleaning company to clean my house - I hink that would have been wiser...

posted by orke @ 4:57 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home