html hit counter Around the World: In Reiew: Bodies - The Exhibition - Las Vegas

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In Reiew: Bodies - The Exhibition - Las Vegas

Well, one of the few things (other than massive shopping) we managed to do while staying at Vegas for the conference, was taking one evening off and goign to see Bodies - The Exhibition at the Luxor.
So first of all, I just love the luxor - this hotel is amazing, i really hated the fact it was too far from my conference so i had to stay somewhere else, but, I just love it. so we (my husband, a college from work and myself) went on a Friday night to this exhibition, now, my friend from work was like, i don't want to go there , I don't want to see dead people and so on, (plus it costs some money and this guy is really cheap...) anyway, after a while we convinced him and he came with us.
The exhibition was really interesting i think, and it is also not as gross as one might fear, you dont actually see it is real bodies and only the fact you know it makes you realize that - plus, the thing I actually liked the most is the fact that since these are real bodies, not everything is perfect, you will see a torn vessel and stuff like that, in opposite to a plastic or whatever models - so this is actually kind of nice.
The exhibition is very very informative and you get to see things you never even imagined and even for someone like me who hates museum and exhibitions usually it was super interesting, really recommend it. :-)

posted by orke @ 11:18 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home