html hit counter Around the World: Planning a trip for a friend

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Planning a trip for a friend

I always say that planning is almost as fun as actually travel, so now, i am just back from our trip and a friend requested me to help her plan a trip for her and her daughter, it will be in June or in September (I told her not to go during the summer vacation..it is crazy) and it will be for one week or 2 weeks- she doesn't know yet.

anyway, i have all kind of suggestions for one week, but if she will be able to go on a 2 weeks trip, i just know I will have to send them to the Canadian Rockies - this is by far one of the best locations, and June (or even September) will be just perfect...dont you think?

posted by orke @ 9:10 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home