html hit counter Around the World: In Review- Arches National Park- Utah

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Friday, January 30, 2009

In Review- Arches National Park- Utah

I decided today to write a bit about this small park but this park is probably the most amazing one, I think this one is my favorite, and even if not it is probably on my top 3 list.
I visited this park for the first time during 2004 after being to Utah already twice before but never get the chance to drive to arches NP since it is a bit far away than Zion and Bryce which usually get the most attention.
So we drove all the way there and got to Arches, this park is really small but it is so beautiful, tons of arches and each of them with different shape, size and color - we took a short hike to the double O arch which was really nice, but I must say that the most beautiful arch is the delicate arch
This park definitely worth a visit if you are visiting Utah, even if you are a bit far away.



Delicate arch




Double O arch

posted by orke @ 5:38 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home