html hit counter Around the World: CT Scan on Monday

Around the World

Me, my husband, our dog and many travels.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

CT Scan on Monday

I am going to have my CT scan this monday , now I am not ure but maybe this will be my last CT scan which is really cool - since I just hate this scan, it is the worse, you go there and they inject you some kind of crap, then you get this stuff , this awful stuff you have to drink like half a gallon of, and it is the worse you will taste ever, so you drink this crap and while doing it you are not allowed to do anything or to talk or whatever, just have to wait, after you finished this shit they take you to the CT scan room and you have to stay there, not move for about 30 minutes - not as easy as it sounds...i tell you that.

well, this Monday hopefully will be the last one for me for a while but the think is i am still a bit sick, so I am not even sure it is allowed to do it while you are sick - i need to find out before I get up at 6am for it.

posted by orke @ 10:10 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home